Thursday, July 24, 2008

news flash

I'm going to go to an open call on Monday.

It's for Spiderman the musical.

I know I'll be betraying Batman but it could be fun. And it will be crucial to see whether or not I will be able to handle this lifestyle.

Quite frankly I like auditioning. I like the thrill, the competition, hating other perfectly nice girls who just so happen to be so good for the role that I want them to fall and break an ankle.

I also THRIVE on failure. I don't think I would be the kind of auditioner I am if I didn't fail many times. It took me three tries to get into my college a capella group and when I did I cried it felt so good. If I didn't get cut my sophomore year in college it would not have made me work twice as hard at the next audition. every no makes me push myself further.

so, going into monday: no no no no no no no no no BRING IT ON.

No comments: